As small business owners, we all see the advancements digital marketing has made in the past decade and how effective it is at creating successful businesses. But as digital marketing evolves, will it come to a point where it doesn’t have anything new to offer the small business owner and then what will we do?
We feel that digital marketing will continue to evolve and it will continue to offer effective video marketing strategies for any size business but we are also seeing the latest trends favouring video marketing. From YouTube and Facebook Live, to Snapchat and Facebook’s upcoming video creator app, advancements in video marketing are happening fast.
To support this statement, we have gathered some of the latest video marketing statistics and broken them down by category to show you just how effective and important video marketing can be for your business.
Video Marketing by Volume
- 82% of Twitter users view on-site video content.
- YouTube currently has over 1,000,000,000 users.
- 45% of internet users watch more than an hour of online videos content every week.
- Almost 90% of online marketing agencies use video content.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- More than 50% of online video content is viewed on mobile devices.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos throughout their social media pages.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- 10,000,000 videos are viewed on Snapchat every day.
- 51% of digital marketing professionals say video content offers the best ROI.
- Businesses who use online video content increase their revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of online users say they would choose video content over text.
- Video content drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Landing page video content can increase conversions by more than 80%.
- 46% of online users act after viewing an ad.
- Online video content attracts 3 times more monthly visitors.
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22%.
As you can see, video marketing is very effective at engaging your audience online, it is used by more businesses than ever to introduce new products, offer tips and advice on how to use products and to engage their customers on the go and video marketing can increase sales making your business more successful If your small business needs a video marketing strategy that can offer growth online, contact SW Film today.